Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A numbers game.

First I clicked here, and out of curiousity went along with it and found my destiny number. Using my given birth name, my number was 1. According to that site, 1 is determined, autonomous, and self-reliant.

Then I followed the directions and clicked here to see what else they had to say about being a 1.

Destiny Number 1

A destiny number of 1 indicates that you are destined to a position of leadership. You can live up to this destiny by using your ability to think and act for yourself. By relying on your determination, independence and strength you will be able to make your own path in the world. You shouldn't be afraid to stray from the safe path and try new things or new methods of approaching problems. If you rely on your creativity and strength of character you can have success in new endeavors while leading others to follow you there.

That does actually sound like me. I think I will read through the others, though, to see what else sounds like me as well.

What number did you get?

No comments: